Before you apply for financing for a new home you need to have a valuation report. A valuation report contains an appraiser’s findings during the valuation of a home. Banks and financial institutions that can provide a mortgage demand a valuation report, this will give them certainty about the value of the home.
Fill out our valuation-rate comparer and immediately find the cheapest appraiser to request a valuation report! Saving money on your valuation report has never been so easy.
Request a valuation report? Compare all appraisers in your region and find the cheapest! Compare now!
The content of a valuation report
A valuation includes the following aspects:
- Type of home;
- Location and neighbourhood of the home;
- Size, nature and floor plan of the home;
- Presence of a garden, garage, balcony, etc.;
- Contextual factors;
- Structural quality and condition of the home and illustrations;
- The level of finish;
- Aesthetic and architectural quality;
- Limited property rights of the house and land.
The sections of a valuation report
The aforementioned aspects can be found in the valuation report, under the following sections:
- Private law aspects;
- Description surroundings and object;
- Maintenance condition;
- Substantiation of value judgment;
- Public law aspects.
Acceptance of a valuation report
The valuation reports written by appraisers from taxatietarieven.com meet the latest norms determined by the Centraal Hypethecair Fonds (CHF) in cooperation with the trade associations (NVM, VBO, and VastgoedPro). These valuation reports are always accepted by banks and other financiers.
Quickly request a valuation report for a low price? Compare the rates of different appraisers and request a valuation report immediately. Compare now!